Monday, July 19, 2010

Groovy Baby


This picture was taken in 1960's. Can you believe how close to what the fashion is today, was back then? I can totally see a major celeb in this exact outfit. I find it incredible how fashion just continuously repeats itself. The sheer white blouse, highwaisted shorts and white strappy sandles could most probably be found at your local urban outfitters. In any case, I am not the most vintagy kind of girl, I am more trendy but I do get inspired by fashion from the past and there is so much to learn from what has been to what has become.

1 comment:

  1. i agree!! this is a hot outfit - looks exactly how all los angelenos dress here!! love that 60's are coming back!! i also see alot of 80's fashion peeping its way through!! love the tips --- thank you keep em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete