Monday, June 14, 2010

My Boyfriend!


My amazing boyfriend inspired my Men Mondays idea. Ever since I've known him he has had a unique one of a kind style. Me being his obsessed with clothes girlfriend, almost never say anything or give any advice or feedback on what he wears. I love his style and I think it suits him and who he is. It sets him apart. Sometimes he wears stripped short with a stripped shirt, but even that he rocks. In any case, my advice for men is a cotton v-neck tshirt that shows some chest hair (I think its mega hot) and a nice pair of checkered or stripped shorts till the knee and either great pair of sneakers or flip flops. PS- ladies check out the sick one piece shorts jumpsuit I grabbed from Zara at the begining of the season, great buy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment