Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Style Me by Shira


Hello Beautiful Ladies


I started this blog as the first step in pursuing my Styling Path and to begin to get my name out to the world. Or at least to the Israeli world (for now). I am currently taking a course in Styling at Concept- Academy of Design in Tel Aviv. It's a 6 month course where we dive into the world of Styling. This includes styling in Personal Shopping, in Adverstising, in Fashion Events and much more. And I hope to one day become a Stylist of my own and make a stand in Israeli Fashion as a "new immigrant" to this country, with the touch of my North American side.


A little bit about me: I am originally from Canada, born and raised by Israeli parents. I was born in Montreal but spent my good years in Toronto, attending a Jewish Modern Orthodox Day School and Highschool. I then started on my journey to Israel where I spent one year in Seminary learning Judiac Studies and touring the Land of Milk and Honey. I then moved on to Bar Ilan University where I recieved my Bachelors Degree in Interdisciplinary Social Sciences. I am now currently graduated and working at a hedge fund in Herzilya and pursing my dream at nights to become a stylist.


This blog is my way of coming out into the fashion world and getting myself known. I have always had a passion for fashion (as Fashion Television puts it), just never thought I would take it anywhere till I realized I can have a great future in it.


My Goals are to take your average woman, learn her lifestyle and transform it through clothing, accesories, hair and makeup into an even greater version of herself. To show people that, in the most unmaterialistic way, one can uproot her life just by making the smallest adjustments to her closet. To teach my clients that you can go that much further in life when you feel good and look good.


Firstly; I would like to offer my services for a very fair, reasonable price to my first few clients to try out my technique and my style.


As well as, I would like to provide tips and suggestions to your questions on outfits to work...events.. or your every day look, over this blog.


Please feel free to make comments and posts on anything related to clothing, shopping and I will do my best to answer accordingly using my knowledge from what I have learnt and my natural intuition.


Look forward to hearing from all of you


Love to all,


Shira

3 comments: