Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Style Me by Shira: Coming Soon!

Dear Followers,

I decided that this blog needs to have more of a theme, therefore thanks to my good friend Chaim J, I will be doing one blog post a day with a theme for each day. The blog will be laid out as follows;

Slow Sundays - I will blog about everyday outfits you can wear to work or school, easy and to the point.

Men's Mondays - I will dive into one item that is related to mens wear. Its good for you ladies to know as well, to dress your man.

Trendy Tuesdays - I will post about the trendiest item that week; whether it be shoes, clothes, accessories etc.

Celebrity Wednesdays - I will write about one celebrity a week, their style; whats good, bad, and what to take or not take from it.

Thinking Thursdays - I will open up the discussion to new items or trends that are coming our way and feel free to comment on what YOU think, because I want to hear my readers opinions on the blog.

Friday and Saturday are my only vacation days so I will have to take a break and rest. (And come up with new, fun and exciting things to blog about!!)

Remember fashion is everywhere!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment